Sometimes something just pops out of my mouth before my brain is able to filter the content in relation to the audience. Man sometimes the things that come out of my mouth should not have even been in my brain to begin with and that is the problem. How do you get rid of the things that have crept into your brain invited or not, once you finally realize that you have no need for them being there. I have a somewhat photographic memory but it tends to haunt me, I cannot seem to harness what things I can recall; unfortunately the items that seem to stay forever etched in my brain are usually the ones that I would like to leave forever and stop haunting me. It's not as though I lose sleep over these things or anything like that, they just come back to me at awkward times.
I think it has the most to do with the fact that I need to forgive myself for seeing or doing or hearing those things and maybe that would help me forget these weird moments in my life.
So lets see. Well nothing too major is going on with me specifically. Pastor Jim is in Ohio or Illinois or someplace like that trying to get some answers as to what he can do about his cancer. Justin is still working lots of hours and will probably be working more hours (like mandatory 7s) when rifle season rolls around. I didn't hunt last year but I think I will try to hunt this year, prices for meat mean that I really should. Sam is still diligently seeking employment at any place possible and her unsuccessful job search is about the only thing keeping me from quitting my job right now. I'm sick from all of the weather changes--yes! I love you Michigan. Anyway hopefully this will not continue for long because I have the Central vs Western rivalry game to go to next weekend. I'm pretty excited for that. Going with Justin and Kyle but Tony and Brian are attending too just not sitting near us. Dad is back to work, I think he's doing pretty well. Mom's birthday is...
Comments