Okay so if you don't have a toddler this may not be the most exciting news but for anyone with children, you'll understand my excitement. Luke just went "peepee" on the potty for the first time ever! We aren't really trying to potty train at this point but he likes to sit on the potty when mommy does, I figure that's a good start to introduce him to potty training. And who would have guessed that we would have actually had success with him this soon. I will try to put him on the toilet more often now so he can learn but I'm pretty much letting him set the pace for this.
We are working on letters, he does try to mimic what I say when I count to him, no sentences or anything like that yet but he does use some words.
So lets see. Well nothing too major is going on with me specifically. Pastor Jim is in Ohio or Illinois or someplace like that trying to get some answers as to what he can do about his cancer. Justin is still working lots of hours and will probably be working more hours (like mandatory 7s) when rifle season rolls around. I didn't hunt last year but I think I will try to hunt this year, prices for meat mean that I really should. Sam is still diligently seeking employment at any place possible and her unsuccessful job search is about the only thing keeping me from quitting my job right now. I'm sick from all of the weather changes--yes! I love you Michigan. Anyway hopefully this will not continue for long because I have the Central vs Western rivalry game to go to next weekend. I'm pretty excited for that. Going with Justin and Kyle but Tony and Brian are attending too just not sitting near us. Dad is back to work, I think he's doing pretty well. Mom's birthday is...
Comments