Oh the joys of trying to plan a wedding. I just didn't know there was this much involved. All of the little details that part of me worries about and the other part says who cares....this leads to procrastination which actually drives that one side of me crazy and is the life of the party on the other side. No wonder Justin never knows what kind of mood I'll be in when I see him.
I have not been feeling very motivated to do wedding planning. I've been a little depressed with how little response I have gotten from the different sites that I was interested in interning with. I have a lot of options in the area however some places I have no desire to work with and I think it would be silly to intern for a site like that. I have also been working hard on trying to get Grandma's house in order. I'll be having a garage sale, in august, to sell almost everything from the house because no one has come to get any of it. (This is not a cheerful task either). I've been busy with other activities for the summer with family. I haven't camped with the parents but Justin and I have been visiting while mom and dad have been camping.
Comments