Skip to main content

Random Happenings

Nothing new happening. I was working on stuff for school. Reading and writing outlines for my essays--agh. I need a break from this--okay I haven't really even been diligent about it, I've been taking breaks frequently.

Tom Harmon was at church from Sunday night through last night and it was great but it just so happened that this week was Mom's early week so riding with her required me to be in Mt Pleasant at 7am. Again agh. Not fun. I got an 18 out of 20 on my quiz that I took at 7am though--that was good.

i had my first religion exam and I was convinced that I failed it because I did not feel confident about the outcome at all. I ended up with a B (not a b- or a b+ but a b). I was ready to get up right then and there and do heel clicks. I'm going to try to study a little earlier this time though. Hopefully writing note cards all along but I haven't written them so far because I'm busy with stuff in my other classes.

Our group project objectives are changing for Soc class but we aren't sure what they are getting changed to yet because that is something that we have to discuss as a class tomorrow at 8am.

Anthropology is going pretty well, I have my first exam on Monday and tomorrow is the study session for class (Review would probably be a better term).

Justin is working 50+ hours a week--let me just tell you that I am not impressed with the current schedule and he is killing himself because he is so tired. Oh how I wish they would just tell him what shift he is going to be working.

Youth group is supposed to start again soon but I'm not sure how I am going to find the time to spend on that as well because everything else is taking up so much time this semester.

I'm going to His House tonight with Courtney and I told Elizabeth from ANT that if i liked it that we could go together next week.

i'm kind of hungry. I had left over chinese for breakfast and I haven't had lunch yet. I should probably head home and get something to eat.

Oh for the love of Pete... not sure where that came from.

Sam had an interview yesterday to be an admissions counselor at Calvin College. She'll be down there for the rest of the weekend as well because Jen is coming up from Illinois this weekend. Ironically it's actually Calvin's Homecoming this weekend--they didn't realize this until after they made these plans--lol-they are silly.

on to better tasks than just posting random happenings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sickness--You shall die a mean and awful death

Okay I'm still sick and this is not cool. I'm skipping class this afternoon and Sam is coming to get me. Then I have to remember to go to Walmart and get some medication. Oh the joys of being sick. i need to get better. Well going to the Western game probably didn't help, or the making deliveries in the 20 below weather of this morning--okay clearly it was not 20 below--it was closer to like 40ish. Still feels cold after the 80 degree days of less than two weeks ago.

Sigh*

My pastor is not doing well. It's been a while since we found out that he had cancer but he is not gone yet and I am simply irritated by everyone who has let go of him already. I just had an epiphany that maybe I'm supposed to be letting go as well so that God can do his work or so that God can take him home. I don't really feel bad that pastor Jim is dying because he has been in so much pain lately that I just want to see his suffering ended. I'm angry at myself for not feeling bad and not crying. I didn't even cry when I lost grandpa a couple weeks ago. part of me wonders if it's because i don't feel anything. Just wondering, which is something I do a lot of lately. Needed to get this out of my system so I can focus on other things right now. More pressing things, maybe not more important.
So I'm not going to the thing for His House tonight because Sam came with me to Mt P. she's been chillin while I've been doing homework and the like. My stomach hurts really bad today but everything else is going pretty well so I'm okay with it. I think I might need to eat again so the pain goes away.