Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Sickness--You shall die a mean and awful death

Okay I'm still sick and this is not cool. I'm skipping class this afternoon and Sam is coming to get me. Then I have to remember to go to Walmart and get some medication. Oh the joys of being sick. i need to get better. Well going to the Western game probably didn't help, or the making deliveries in the 20 below weather of this morning--okay clearly it was not 20 below--it was closer to like 40ish. Still feels cold after the 80 degree days of less than two weeks ago.

Sigh*

My pastor is not doing well. It's been a while since we found out that he had cancer but he is not gone yet and I am simply irritated by everyone who has let go of him already. I just had an epiphany that maybe I'm supposed to be letting go as well so that God can do his work or so that God can take him home. I don't really feel bad that pastor Jim is dying because he has been in so much pain lately that I just want to see his suffering ended. I'm angry at myself for not feeling bad and not crying. I didn't even cry when I lost grandpa a couple weeks ago. part of me wonders if it's because i don't feel anything. Just wondering, which is something I do a lot of lately. Needed to get this out of my system so I can focus on other things right now. More pressing things, maybe not more important.
So I'm not going to the thing for His House tonight because Sam came with me to Mt P. she's been chillin while I've been doing homework and the like. My stomach hurts really bad today but everything else is going pretty well so I'm okay with it. I think I might need to eat again so the pain goes away.